Trail-riding in N.E. PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fritz180

Reaction score
Isn't the Paragon over by the Poconos? Thats a big place to go.. I've never been there but a guy I used to work with there almost every weekend, and he said it was great.

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
Isn't the Paragon over by the Poconos? Thats a big place to go.. I've never been there but a guy I used to work with there almost every weekend, and he said it was great.
I'm pretty sure that Paragon is closed.

Rausch creek is still open. I went there once when everything was still frozen. It is a bit of a haul for me though.

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

I would like to know if there is anywhere near the Delaware water gap.

TotalChaos

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Paragon is closed.Rausch creek is still open. I went there once when everything was still frozen. It is a bit of a haul for me though.

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

I would like to know if there is anywhere near the Delaware water gap.
Paragon IS closed... they are fighting to get it re opened... the ppl that own the land are trying to sell it even though the lease that the park has isnt up... if it gets sold then the ppl buying it are going to build a cargo airport... what a waste...

ive never been to Rausch Creek, but i heard its nice... i would make it a weekend trip some time this summer... maybe came and do a few days in the park... or stay at a hotel... maybe trailer the rig up and back... dunno...

swampthing

Reaction score
if i could get mine trailered up there i would go for it...but im not wheel dollying my bronco that far

TotalChaos

Reaction score
if i could get mine trailered up there i would go for it...but im not wheel dollying my bronco that far
thats what i was thinking... if i went i would want to get a trailer from u haul or budget and use Mallory's dads Tahoe to pull it up... but thats just me...

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
I tried renting a wheel dolly from U-Haul, and the bronco wouldn't fit on it.

We could do a little caravan... take our time to get there. The only thing... if we go in the heat of the summer, it will put a little wear on our tires.

swampthing

Reaction score
no possible way i could drive mine up there...i'd have to trailer it and im not sure if i could do it this summer...if not this summer then definitely going to make a trip up there next summer with the new motor new tires...see what i can blow up

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what concerns me about it being so far. What if I break it real good!?

Mine is not so customized, that I can drive it.

Yet, if I broke an axle, I'd find it challenging to replace it in my driveway. Out on the trail, precariously jacked up on rocks? That's a little more excitement than I am looking for.

swampthing

Reaction score
if im out with you and you broke something like that we'd be able to get it fixed...when i go im taking spares cause i will be expecting ot break...although i will be runnin moly shafts front and back anything can happen

broncogurl86

BroncoGurl
Reaction score
Have any of you done anything up in the far NE of PA near the NY border that is where I am at. I dont know of any really good trails round here and the one that I did know of some a$$hole had to go and ruin it for us by putting nails all over the trails. Definately would like to find a mud bog round here but havent found one yet. Need to get ahold of some people that do some 4x4ing round here and find some good places to go. Well if you all know of some places round the Bradford County area let me know maybe we could all hook up for the day or something like that and go trailing. Let me know!!!

Happy Muddin'

crazyhorse85

Reaction score
Alittle to far for me....but i know how broncogurl86 feels about little or no trails and you have some ******** that messes it up for everybody else....use to be able to wheel at smithbranch here till some guys got to drinking and busting beer bottles on the trails....sucks!!!!they were some awsome trails to ride with some deep water holes....now if you get caught by the game warden i think it's like a $250 dollar fine.... :angry: Turkeybay is the closest to clarksville ...unless you know someone with alittle land to ride on..... B)

OP
OP
M

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
Have any of you done anything up in the far NE of PA near the NY border that is where I am at. I dont know of any really good trails round here and the one that I did know of some a$$hole had to go and ruin it for us by putting nails all over the trails. Definately would like to find a mud bog round here but havent found one yet. Need to get ahold of some people that do some 4x4ing round here and find some good places to go. Well if you all know of some places round the Bradford County area let me know maybe we could all hook up for the day or something like that and go trailing. Let me know!!!
Happy Muddin'
Yes I have done some pretty good muddin' in the N.E. Pa area.

white night

Reaction score
thats what i was thinking... if i went i would want to get a trailer from u haul or budget and use Mallory's dads Tahoe to pull it up... but thats just me...
a chevy pulling a ford come on

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23