Tow Strap Deal! Ck It Out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DragonDave

Reaction score
Well I thought I would let all you guys/gals know about a super deal going on right now. Thats if you need a tow strap/recovery strap. Well here it is....... I just happened to need a new tow strap so I went in to the 4WheelParts store in Asuza, Ca. I Grabbed a 3"x 30' Explorer Pro Comp Strap I think it was shelf priced at about $70.00. I took this thing up to the ck out kid and he told me "that'll be 21 sumthin." I asked him are you sure thats right? His reply to me was that 4 Wheel had made a mistake in this months add speacials in their free magazine & that they had to honor the price. I tried to get the 4"x30' strap but it isn't priced that way. Well I guess what i'm tryin to say is "Go get ya one of these things!" The 3"x30' strap is perfect for my Bronco. These arnt the cheap cheesey straps, these are quality stuff. My buddy just went & bought 3 of em $65.00 out the door! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

dblue351

Reaction score
the mistake was on their web site all day today also. i bought one! The web site has since been fixed..

avp12304

Reaction score
ya i heard about this, pro comp got screwed out of at least $10,000 for that little mistake

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane