******* in San Diego

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Wayne

Reaction score
So I took my top off today. I am still in the process of finishing my other top, hopefully by next week I will have it on.

bronco_topless_compressed.JPG

bronoc_topless_compressed.JPG

Broncobill78

Reaction score
So I took my top off today. I am still in the process of finishing my other top, hopefully by next week I will have it on.
HEY, ******* I've got one of those too !!!! Just need to get that second top squared away :) Is it just me or do YOU get just as sick & tired of those damn OJ jokes? Ya buy a white Bronco and everyone has something funny to say about it. I'd shoot him myself just out of frustration.

88topless.jpg

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
You have to be careful when removing the top. You might like driving without it so much, you may never want to put it back on!!! Love the look, JSM84

Redneck86

First On Race Day
Reaction score
Yea man i gotta agree with JSM84, it is fun as **** driven with the top off. I even had *think* about putting it back on when it was goin to rain, and i didnt i just pulled it under my deck for shelter and put a blanket over the seats :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Mine was off all summer untill winter hit, then i *had* to put it back on :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Last edited by a moderator:

shift1313

Reaction score
and if you leave your top off for long periods of time becareful how you store them. they can warp a bit and make bolting them back on a fun process.

Redneck86

First On Race Day
Reaction score
I set mine on 4x4 fence posts all last summer and it went back on fine. I wouldnt recomend just setting them on the ground though, this dude in town with a 79' Blazer left his like that and his wouldnt go back on.

Iamnottelling

Reaction score
How should the top be stored then? right side up or upside down? supported upright with wood on the headliner?

Tuc

Reaction score
New here! Man all this talk about going ******* is making me wanna pull the top on mine off!! It is supposed to be nice the next couple of days here!!

bigtrux

Reaction score
I can't wait to take my top off it rains every other day here in NC But i love it when it's off.. and as far as storing goes never store it upside down . best stored rightside up on a flat surface or level hanging structure. if storing for long periods keep it out of the sun and high heat areas that is what causes them to warp mostly the heat combined with an unlevel surface... how is that Cali weather anyway moving there in June hoping it don't rain like it does here.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23