"Three" Wheelin'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roadkill

Reaction score
I just got an e-mail with some pictures from a guy I met on my recent trip home to New Mexico. He took these pictures while I was climbing out of an aroyo that we had been driving in. Around the little bend to the right, were a couple of BIG rocks that the jeeps fit through with about an inch of clearance on either side. Needless to say, the other Bronco in the group and me had to get out of the ditch and find another way around. Not the easiest thing when you practice "Tread Lightly" and are trying not to run over the bushes.

untitled5.jpguntitled4.jpguntitled3.jpg

A locker would have come in real handy in that spot. B)

OP
OP
R

Roadkill

Reaction score
The guy in the third picture is a Jeep owner who was standing up there yelling "give it up, you'll never make it out right there!" I almost ran over him when I popped over the top. :)) He was a good sport though; in fact all the Jeep guys I met were pretty cool. Suprised me 'cause I'd heard that they can be real ******-heads. They took us two Bronco guys in like one of their own. (that didn't stop them from going down those $*&% three foot wide skinny trails though)

OP
OP
R

Roadkill

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my wife, aside from waking her up in the middle of the night, she says that I am not a ********** but I can be a real pain in the a$$. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yardape

Reaction score
My wife agrees with yours, your a pain in the ass for waking her up. Thats too funny

OP
OP
R

Roadkill

Reaction score
She's a real sport. I wouldn't trade her for anything. She puts up with all my ***** no matter how ******** I get. She waits patiently at home while the Army constantly sends me away for months at a time to every ****-hole they can find. And best of all, she actually likes to go wheelin with me. When I hear from the Soldiers around me about their wives cheating, empting the bank account, and not being there when they get home from over here, I realize how lucky I am to have her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23