The 2005 BroncoZone.Com Off-Road Jamboree!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocalabronco

Reaction score
if it makes y'al feel any better, i'm coming too. I'll be mainly representing FSB, but I'll show off for BZ too. just hook me up with a sticker and i'll display the ****

Last edited by a moderator:

texashcane

Reaction score
It's awfully quiet in here with just a couple of days to go. I hope its because everyone is packing and turning some wrenches at the last minute. See ya Friday Morning...

walterm

Reaction score
okay, bad news. I will not be making it to the jamboree.

my work comes first, and I am leaving for an inspection of a local chemical plant.

I am truely sorry for the inconvience. anyone with questions please feel free to message me.

walter.

ElkyRacer

Reaction score
I am from FSB as well and will be there saturady morning. Hook me up with a sticker and Ill represent both!

Kyle

big mike

Reaction score
It is not totally complete but good enough will be at the event. Driving down Thursday evening.

Bigmike

big mike

Reaction score
I'm a newbie............................ :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I'm heading out tomorrow AM. I didn't get the Bronco motor fixxed, so will be in the red 98 Z-71. It lost the fuel pump Sunday night but that's fixxed. Hope everyone makes it there safely and has a fantastic time!!! JSM84

Justshootme84

Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting y'all!!! I'll be filling in on some places for walterm, and doing whatever is needed. He and ShadowD have worked their rears off for 7 months to get things in order. IF anyone needs to contact me before arrival, send me a PM for my cell #. I'll check messages before leaving, JSM84 :)>-

msuforeman

Reaction score
Well I'm back from the bronco gathering. Walter--What happened to all the prizes and things you supposed to have/had? They must have all gotten lost in the mail? What happened to YOUR guys that were gonna bring the prizes and such? Oh, I forgot the prizes got lost in the mail. Now I know why you did not take me up on the offer of me coming to pick up the prizes 6 hours out of my way. What happened to Ford showing up? They must have just forgot. What happened to Stacy David showing up? He must have forgotten too. What happened to Brad Paisley showing up? He must have known you were full of #### too. What happened to the professional film crew from the outdoor channel showing up? They must have gotten a better offer from the PETA to video the yearly save a snail campaign.

You probally have been sitting back and laughing your ass off all weekend about this. It is actually pretty comical but your pathetic.

Please take my name off the Broncozone member list.

Brian

Arkansawer

Reaction score
I agree with Brian. Walter YOU are a joke and a total clown. For one you was telling everyone that there isnt any excuse and that you dont want to hear them. Then YOU back out and come up with excuses and excuses and dont show.

Then you was talking about sponsors and such, well where the **** were they cause they sure wasnt at superlift. There was one person from this site that actually showed. And that was justshootme, which is a very great guy that you let down. He drove 14 hrs or so and not a damn person or sponsor showed up.

All i have to say now is Walter YOU are full of shit.

I as well want to be removed from the members list.

Torrey

marvin

Reaction score
WOW i thought everyone was going to be mad at me for not going it just seemed like it wasn't going through so i made other plans then it seemed to pick back up i was wishing i was going but guess i'm glad i didn't make it but all of this is no reason to drop membership the stories and help and everyones 2cents will be the same it is everyone as a group that makes BRONCOZONE.COM what it is not one or 2 guys and not an event that went bad i guess thats my 2cents :)>-

SrATEX

Reaction score
I agree with Torrey and Brian...only reason I came over to this site was cause I saw them two on here....Lets just say this much this site gave FSB a pretty good laugh this weekend. At least Jon and I stepped in for this proffesional film crew that was going to be there. what a joke

Justshootme84

Reaction score
Hey dudes!! I just got home from Hot Springs, ARK. I still do not know what happened with walterm's crew or any sponsor's/prizes. IF I hear something definite, I will let y'all know. THanks to the FullSizeBronco.com group for letting me ride along. I did have fun with you dudes. Brian-N-Texas did show up yesterday and visit with me, but left after a while. The Superlift ORV Park is awesome with nice folks operating it. I got to know them really well...

Randy "Justshootme84" <)
cowboy.gif

texashcane

Reaction score
I came to wheel and got to wheel. The 7-9 broncos that were there were great people and we had a lot of fun. I'm glad I wasn't counting on the "event" for my enjoyment this weekend. Why hype it if you aren't going to show? I'll be waiting for your response to this, but I will take it all with a grain of salt, because your credibilty is shot. Great Park, Great people, Thanks for a good time. I'll guess I'll spend my raffle ticket money on Lap Dances at Centerfolds next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23