The 2005 BroncoZone.Com Off-Road Jamboree!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

walterm

Reaction score
bad news, I work for the Louisiana Emergancy Response Team. We've been called out for the hurricane in flordia for the red cross. pending on the conditions there, I may not be able to make it to the jamboree. (duty calls) everyone please understand, this is not by choice. if anything changes, I will post it here asap. thank you for your understanding, Walter.

msuforeman

Reaction score
bad news, I work for the Louisiana Emergancy Response Team. We've been called out for the hurricane in flordia for the red cross. pending on the conditions there, I may not be able to make it to the jamboree. (duty calls) everyone please understand, this is not by choice. if anything changes, I will post it here asap. thank you for your understanding, Walter.
24791[/snapback]

You'll be able to make it---The cane wasn't nearly as bad as they expected it.

Thank God,

Brian :D/

Last edited by a moderator:

walterm

Reaction score
okay people, I'm starting to feel like this is a waste of time and effort. I don't want to be the only person showing up here. I'm working my ass off to make this right and nobody gives a damn. if I can't get some conformations soon I'm going to cancel this event. I've got companies willing to donate prizes combined worth $3000.00 and this stuff is being givin away free! we even have the chance to be on T.V. this is a family event, so keep that in mind.

I've gotten more people from other sites willing to come in on our behalf to get the numbers up than our own members. that is sad.

I've heard every excuese known to man ( got kids, truck broke, no money, gotta work, etc.) well, I have 2 kids under 3, almost broke, truck barely runs, and my job is no different than anybody else's. and I'm going. if you have kids bring them, fix the truck, instead of the bar save that $20(shadow D), and it's a weekend give them 2 weeks notice.

now wheres the problem??

whats the excuese now????

maybe some of you could care less, lord knows there are those. I do care or I would've never went this far.

maybe this will turn out horrorable, maybe the best damn jamboree in history only way to find out is to be there! if people show up, I'd love to **** of the cooridnators of the jeep jamborees. you have chance to do some real wheeling, so do it and prove who's the best...... and win some stuff to prove it.

ken0275

Reaction score
Since my bronco will not be done in time :(( ....Stupid 12 hour shifts (I am salary so I dont even get paid overtime or comp time!)

Can I just bring my 03 Dodge Ram :-& . I need a weekend to get away to relax. Pitch a tent, drink a few beers, meet some of the people from here, see some of the old broncos admire them and get some advice on how to complete my obsession. :blush:

Mostly it will be a weekend to just get away.

So P P P P P P P lease!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

heheheehee :eek:)

texashcane

Reaction score
Since my bronco will not be done in time :(( ....Stupid 12 hour shifts (I am salary so I dont even get paid overtime or comp time!)Can I just bring my 03 Dodge Ram :-& .  I need a weekend to get away to relax.  Pitch a tent, drink a few beers, meet some of the people from here, see some of the old broncos admire them and get some advice on how to complete my obsession.  :blush:

Mostly it will be a weekend to just get away.

So P P P P P P P lease!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:  

heheheehee :eek:)

24966[/snapback]

I'm sure there will be some extra seats. I'll be there late Thursday Night. There's one conformation

walterm

Reaction score
I don't care if people show up on a BMX or driving a volvo. just be there. ****, if the only thing you have to drive is a station wagon, drive it. I've got a big enough S.U.V that some can ride with me in the trails provided you don't mind getting muddy. lol. just show up thats all I ask.

brian_n_texas

Reaction score
I have been off-line for a few months and just came across this.

This is only like 6 hours from me - I gotta do it! Count me in!!

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
After visiting with walterm earlier this evening, I am making plans to trailer my 84 Bronco up to this event. So count me in, as this is gonna be freakin' awesome!!!

<)
cowboy.gif

texashcane

Reaction score
Two weeks out and I had a buddy bail on me. Looks like I have an extra $29.00 per night Hotel room at the Hampton Inn for the Weekend. Free Breakfast, Clean Sheets and A Hot Shower every night.

I'm coming in from Houston on Thursday Night/Friday Morning. I have the rooms for thursday, Friday and Saturday. Let me know if you are interested. I have to cancel the room a week out if no one wants it.

[email protected]

Stephen

Justshootme84

Reaction score
txhscane, I sent you an email before reading this post. Get back in touch with me, please. IF my co-driver can't make it, I'll be looking for a motel room. JSM84

walterm

Reaction score
anyone needing assistance finding a hotel room or info about the area, PM me and I'll help as best I can. I have quite a bit of info about the area.

ask, and ye shall recieve.

walter...... Mr. MAN!!!!

walterm

Reaction score
as a reminder, this is open to any type of vehicle ford, chevy, dodge, and/or jeeps. but competition is limited to fords only!!!! no exceptions.

thanks

GHOSTRIDER

Reaction score
Cool Beans! Gonna be a helluva show, I am coming up in caravan with MSUFOREMAN and his friend, I am gonna tent it, will be up 'Thursday afternoon, enuff tifme to set up and grab a long neck... Torrey and Daniel will be there, and a bunch of FSB guys...Word is Blaze is going to try to stay Sober till at least midnight. Nothing like a full blown stampede to get the blood boiling....and the guys are right, Jeep, Chebby, Dodge-ball, or Zuki...4 wheelin is 4 wheeling....looking forward to to the whole thang :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Justshootme84

Reaction score
Well, I found out today that my Bronco has a spun rod bearing so it's down for a while. I am still coming to the GTG, but will be driving a CHEVY Z-71. Sorry Ford guys, but like others have said, "Get there ANYWAY you can, no matter what you drive!" I will fly or rent a car if needed, so come on up if you're able. JSM84

Justshootme84

Reaction score
GR, perhaps walterm can shed more light on the reasoning for that announcement. I regret that is may cause some tension between the sites. As a Bronco enthusiast, I belong to several forums/boards to get the most info I can about my Bronco's. IF some folks have a particular site they are loyal to, good. When I go to a truck show or event, I'm representing about 10 different sites, and meet fine people from all of them that I would not have if I were on only one. I am sure there will be other sites' members there as well. The whole goal of the event is to have a good time offroad and be safe. If the addition of some prizes for attending doesn't appeal to you, I'm sure ther are a few that will want to have a go at taking something home. Finally, I have much respect for FSB and the members there, as I have been one for over 2 years. I will not bash that site on any forum, and hope no one from there will degrade this one or others. IF you have nothing good or positive to contribute to a post, I would suggest not posting at all. Randy JSM84

SrATEX

Reaction score
I figured since a couple of yall are going to be there with us. I would at least introduce myself to yall.

Im Daniel, got my 88 bronco that wont be making it to Superlift unfortunantly unless i can find a tow at the last minute from AL to AR

broncostein

Reaction score
If anyone is still reading this I have some thoughts. I live about 40 miles from Hot Springs and go to the ORV park several times a year (I got the FAMILY PASS :blush: ). My wife and I will be there this weekend (29th, 30th, 31st), we will be in our Jeep. I own two 1979 Broncos (Broncostein and Bronchitis) neither runs.

So, have a little pity on the guys driving "OTHER". It will probably be hotter **** so the thick clouds of dust will stick to you - that's how we go MUDDIN here in rock country :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Anyway, looking forward to the fun, hope to see a lot of ya'll there. GEAUX TIGERS :D/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23