Suspension...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seanamy

Reaction score
Hi a newbie bronco owner here.... previously had a very large jeep..... 1 tons small block etc....

anyhow, i have a set of 6 inch coils for the front of a 78 bronco...... her is the big question what is the best method to match the front lift? springs? shackle flip? a combination of the two? id prefer not top run a lift block... they spit out at times when youd rather wheel then work on it......

so lay it on me whats the hot ticket?

we run 35" boggers, beadlocks a heavy right foot mild to wild trails some mud... ( cleaning sucks...) other then that some running around no daily driving but errends or a nice day drive...

so let me know and thanks in advance.

Sean

4xfan78

Reaction score
Freak said it all. Or you could use a small block and ad a leaf. Somebody said before that you can flip the rear shackle and get a few inches that away, but altering the suspension that away has me a little concerend.

custom_78

Reaction score
A shakle flip can give you 4-5" depending on how you mount it. Sky manufacturing sells brakets for shackle flips

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph