Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Dec. 21, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 19, 2021 * 5 posts * 104 views
EJ in GA said: Can anyone tell me if the ECM from a 1990 F150 will work on a 1990 5.8 Bronco? Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 4 posts * 155 views
Hiddenmidgard said: Hello all, I have a dry desert rig 87 302, that i feel I need to have a block heater put in it being where I am in MT. I don't know where would be the best location to place it. ... Read more >>
December 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 304 views
shawnkelly1970 said: My 91 Bronco custom has a clutch pedal that is not returning all the way up from the floor unless I put my foot behind it. I also have to push it all the way to the floor to get ... Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 90 views
EJ in GA said: So it was running fine then hesitated a couple of times. Shifted oddly also then died. Replaced fuel pump relay because it's cheap and easy. Wasn't getting power at fuel pump so ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 4 posts * 367 views
GDHale said: I have a 1993 bronco with electric shift. Shifts into 4x4 then while driving it slips out of 4x4 and into neutral. Press button and goes back into 4x4. To test the electronics, ... Read more >>
December 14, 2021 * 3 posts * 284 views
Popoagie6 said: This has been a great vehicle as my only car. Loved using it to get over mountains and through snow, to campsites, etc. but didn't stretch it to its limits in any way. I work from ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 2 posts * 309 views
RockNBronco96 said: Well hunting season was a success, not for me of course - I can't get drawn for anything other than squat... But my buddy managed to get his first elk, a young spike bull, I got ... Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 760 views
oldbronk said: I know - right? My 96 Eddie Bauer was squeaking in the joints and sliding around on me, even after a good alignment. I was fixing to get all new springs, and more alignment. I ... Read more >>
December 14, 2021 * 2 posts * 209 views
miesk5 said: Yo, Thanks and the Best to your crew who sell and quickly ship genuine Ford Motorcraft parts! Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 11 posts * 625 views
Emelio said: I made little progress today Painting the air cleaner less its 17-1/2" cover that still missing; I used the VHT SP134 "Ford Light Blue" and hope to withstand the engine heat...Today ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...