Stock Oil And Filtration Is Not The Answer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncswagon

Reaction score
why does every one only speak of one method of oil change.That is adding oil and using it for a period of time and then dumping it when it is full of dirt and depleted of additives.That is what i grew up learning.How about you?

But there is a better method that has gone undescovered from the mainstream of knowledge. And that is using a system that can maintain the condition of the oil.

No build up of wear particals,water,and other damaging elements found in used motor oil.

The main cause of engine wear is wear particals in the oil. Its easy to prove that to,

have a person drive car A and only change its petro once a year ,or

then drive car B and give it a synthectic oil change every month.Its to easy to guess which car will have engine wear problems first.

I know which direction i want to go. What do you all think

:-B

G

Guest_broncswagon

:angry: why is there no relpies to this. Someone gotta be interested.

Natron

Reaction score
As part of the combustion process, there's plenty of hydrogen and carbon as a product, which will form acid. If you're talking about a scrubber system for oil it will have to do some sort of pH balance besides a straight particle filter. The filters also needed to get out all of the fine particles would have to be extremely fine, which might play havoc with the oil pressure. But I like the idea also.

4xfan78

Reaction score
When I was in the military we had an experimental oil filter that a company had invented. We blocked off the stock oil filter and moved the new one up near the radiator support or the firewall. This is the hard to believe part . The filter that was used was a regular roll of toilit paper yes aT.P. filter. It did not increas the oil pressure much (less than 5 psi) and you changed it by milage or once a month. It also filtered a **** of a lot more than a regular oil filter. Just a little useless info for everybody that I had to offer.

G

Guest_smilinjack

why does every one only speak of one method of oil change.That is adding oil and using it for a period of time and then dumping it when it is full of dirt and depleted of additives.That is what i grew up learning.How about you? But there is a better method that has gone undescovered from the mainstream of knowledge. And that is using a system that can maintain the condition of the oil.

No build up of wear particals,water,and other damaging elements found in used motor oil.

The main cause of engine wear is wear particals in the oil. Its easy to prove that to,

have a person drive car A and only change its petro once a year ,or

then drive car B and give it a synthectic oil change every month.Its to easy to guess which car will have engine wear problems first.

I know which direction i want to go. What do you all think

:-B
smilinjack has been using AMSOIL synthetic oil since 1979.....

Love it...

4xfan78

Reaction score
Yeah the t.p. was very nasty but the oil was in great shape cocedering how most of the people in the military drive and with them being in Alaska.

kikenhorse

Motor Man
Reaction score
clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' /> No kidding guys. This is true. The idea of the roll of tt paper has been around a long time.!!

I bought a 49 Ford in about 56 to rod and it had one of these filters on it then.

It was in a metal bracket that attached to the headbolts on the flat head Ford..

History and True!
clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke