Spark Plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bledsian

Reaction score
What kind of spark plugs can you recommend for a '94 Bronco with the 5.8L? Or even for plug cables? What's the best bang for your buck? Thanks

Bronc76

Reaction score
I've always used motorcraft. (never had a problem with them)

broncotough

Reaction score
ive always wanted to use bosch plat 4 but ive been told by several people they wont do any better. i use Autolight platinums. so far no problems

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I've seen alot of reviews on the new E3 plugs, but haven't tried them Getting good mileage out of the AutoLite Platinums, JSM84

OP
OP
B

bledsian

Reaction score
So I picked me up some plugs and wires. The wires came with this lil package of gel. Now from what I understand I put this inside the wire cap on the distributor cap side. Right? But wouldn't that prevent any electric flow from occurring?

Or am I just flat out to lunch?

crazyhorse85

Reaction score
It's die-electric grease...It will seal out water and will not keep it from not firing the plug...Also help keep yor plug wire boots from seizing to the plug it's self....Works great use it on all my electrical connectors...I keep a tube of that and a can of WD-40 in the bronco tool box at all times...They work wonders on moisture..... B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigd1948