Socal Fab Fords Bronco Chairman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbolander

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a long time member of the EBR hear on the west coast, done plenty of wheeling and have been the Fab Fords Bronco Chairman for many years.

I've created a photo album with pics of my Bronco.

I'll be posting info on Fab Fords 2006 under the event forum. Its a great opportunity for folks wanting to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Bronco, If you have a nice stock EB half cab, EB wagon with top off and winshield down, FSB, Bronco II or Centurion it's a chance to be considred for one of the feature Broncos.

Bruce

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Good luck,

:)>-

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! I, too, am psyched about the 40th anniversary events, hopefully I can make it to one of them this year. The EBR is a great group as well. I currently only own 3 fullsize Bronco's but have eyes on an EB in the area. JSM84

OP
OP
bbolander

bbolander

Reaction score
thanks, hey guys, i need a 78-79 and a 80-86 clean stock bronco as a feature. there has to be one in the western us that would like to be featured. send me an email with pictures.

Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! I, too, am psyched about the 40th anniversary events, hopefully I can make it to one of them this year. The EBR is a great group as well. I currently only own 3 fullsize Bronco's but have eyes on an EB in the area. JSM84
31578[/snapback]

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks, hey guys, i need a 78-79 and a 80-86 clean stock bronco as a feature.  there has to be one in the western us that would like to be featured.  send me an email with pictures.
32325[/snapback]

graet job!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23