Socal Fab Fords 2006

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbolander

Reaction score
I'm the Bronco Chairman for the Fab Fords 2006 show on April 9, 2006 at Knotts Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA where the 40th anniversary of the Bronco will be celebrated.

There are about 1,800 Fords at the show and the Bronco class is the 2nd largest, next to the Mustangs. There should be around 150 Broncos at the show. It is pre-registration only, $35, and it fills up around mid-March. We'd like to see Broncos as many of all types and years at the show. Registration forms should be available at http://fordcarclubs.org/ in January.

I need a stock EB wagon with top off and windshield down, EB half cab, Bronco II, 78-79, 80-86 and 92-96 FSBs (hopefully one that will take the top off) and Centurion for the feature vehicles. They need to be stock and nice inside and out.

If you're interested in being considered for a feature Bronco send me an email with recent exterior and interior pictures. If you know of anyone else have them do the same.

Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bbolander

bbolander

Reaction score
hey guys, i need a clean stock 78-79 and 80-86 Bronco for features at the show. there has to be some in the west coast area that would like to be featured. send me an email with pictures.

Bruce

OP
OP
bbolander

bbolander

Reaction score
Chickenwing was going to be the feature B2 but can't make it. So I still need a nice stock B2. If you're interested or know of someone who is, send me an email with pictures inside and out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23