So Many Colors!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trains11tjc

Reaction score
Whats up guys. recently bought a 1966 bronco with a 6cyl and im stuck!I wanna know what colors u guys put on your broncos and what do you think i should do for mine. Im thinkin to go bronco driver mag and go black and orange what do you think? :D/

BroncoAddict

Reaction score
You can never go wrong with black. I painted my 74 myself. :) Bout 8 cans of flat black spray paint and alot of sanding later, I like how it turned out. Nothin too pretty, but pretty wasn't what i was goin for. A nice black real paint job would look killer. But orange would look good to. Here's a pic of my bronco.

no_doors.jpg

OP
OP
T

trains11tjc

Reaction score
come on people send some more post i wanna see some color! :D/

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
T

trains11tjc

Reaction score
thats pretty nice...not much into blue but your looks quite nice. Come on guys post some more pics of your trucks! I wanna see your truck so i can have more wetdreams at night! :))

OP
OP
T

trains11tjc

Reaction score
pretty nice i've always like broncos in brown..dont know y. oh yea like that added touch with all the mud haha :D/

Bandit

BANDIT
Reaction score
Well there mine,I love yellow,but alot of guys cringe when they see another yellow E.B. <)
cowboy.gif

OP
OP
T

trains11tjc

Reaction score
im liking red and white i was riding to junction, texas on a hunting trip and i saw a red and white old bronco and it looked really good. my buddy is just getting into automotive paint and he gets free supplies for the first 2 weeks so im gonna be able to get a completely free paint job. :)>- KICK A$$ im still trying to decide cuz now im torn from red and white or to do it orange with no metalics and black accents. im thinking if i do it orange and black it will definitely have more originality than red and white but at the same time red and white looks sweet. what do you guys think? red or orange?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23