'69 Orange with White Top- repaint.....? most desirable colors (probably going to dip)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pasadenabronc

Reaction score
I bought this Bronco in 2004 or so. 351W, A/C, power steering, power brakes. Hemi orange body and white top. Spent $$$$ on the interior (all top of line stuff from a-z). Okay, on the outside it has some rust in a couple spots now; AND, the hood was destroyed from a "forgot to insert the pins" situation. I know.....

So, it's all gloss hemi-orange, including under the hood, doors sills, inside doors, inside windshield...all of it. I REALLY wanted to go some type of matte black; but, honestly have no clue what's desirable and what isn't these days. PLUS, all the extra work to do the black considering all the trim. Probably should do some shade or Orange, right? Next question- how do you feel about doing a plastidip paintjob on an EB? It's a 10-fold difference (savings in terms of spend on the paint). I've been out of all this for a while. Looking for opinions on what to do. I WILL need a paint job for sure.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 69 Bronco 1.JPG
    69 Bronco 1.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

chrlsful

Reaction score
rite now the paint scheme that seems to sell well is the Ranger Package one. Has the lill double red stripe along w/the lrg white background framing the lower vehicle? Also when paired w/a dark green base....who can figure?

chrlsful

Reaction score
"need paint 4 sure"? color sanding, touch ups and a buff out have bought v e r y old vehicles back. I'd B surprised U need more...(unless a very poor job since oe - which is so very possible w/these, grabbin eyeballs for hi sales figures).
How do I 'feel' bout plasti dip? I don't really care abt the paint. I restored 3 or 4 (the 3 went into the 4th which I have driven since '82) & sold the 3 restored in the 80s/90s. I did not paint one of them as it was the barest of the 4. I only painted mine current so all panels would match. Use has dictated no more than that. Its a jeep after all. Paint, wax, washings, etc are not for 'wrk trucks' in my mind. Too busy on maintenance, upgrades and wrk'in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke