Seats And Hardtop 68 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steelman

Reaction score
Any suggestions on finding a hardtop and front seats for a 68 bronco. I just bought it and all the seats I find on the net are a lot different from the originals. I'm trying to find something that looks like the originals. Also, tyring to find info on finding a new hardtop?

S

smitty

Ive got both items. Orginal front bust seats ned retrimming and the hard-top needs new seals etc. Located in western North Carolina. Does this help ??

SaddleUp

Reaction score
I also have both items. Seats are actually in pretty good condition if I recall correctly. (Might be some wear and tear on the drivers seat) Top is still on but it will be removed soon for a soft top. I'm located near Vancouver, WA. If you are interested let me know. If not these will be Ebayed when I get a chance to pull them down and take pictures.

Rick

66 F-250

Reaction score
hey , i was just on E-bay looking for some stuff for my friends 78 bronco and noticed they have 2 hard tops and 1 soft top up for bids right now , hope this helps

BlueOvalGarage

Reaction score
Hi...got a full top for sale with tinted windows and chrome trim. Not in perfect shape but very usable. Can hook you up with a set of quick release fasteners for the top too. Depending where you are....top is in NE Illinois.

topto

Reaction score
If you dont mind how much was your bronco shape etc

BlueOvalGarage

Reaction score
FYI:

First Bronco was 1971, badly rusted but ran, $600. The top is the best piece from it. Stripped it, cut it up and sold some of the parts. Still have top, frame and running gear (302, man. trans), misc items.

2nd Bronco is 1977, daily driver in good shape, a little bit of rust, considerably higher purchase price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23