Seat Frames

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

augi

Reaction score
I am looking for both the driver and passenger seat for a 1966 Bronco. I can live with bad upholstery. 404-860-3765 Atlanta GA. Thank you everyone for your comments and suggestions..especially you Mr. Miesk5. In the end I bought a 65 Mustang driver seat and a 1969 Bronco Driver seat. Both will have to be modified to end up as looking like original 66 seats. Now I just need to find the brackets for the modification.

Last edited:

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Augi,
Welcome to our Bronco site!
Hope you can obtain the seats soo

BTW, Bronco Generation 1 consists of 1966-1977 model years.

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard, a.k.a. "The Graveyard," has a classified section;
Bronco Graveyard Registry

For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
Hollander Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped including some Canadian yards.
"...For over eighty years, Hollander has been making the best tool for fast, interchangeable part matches. The new Edition Hollander Interchange contains more interchangeable options than ever before.
The Hollander Interchange provides auto recyclers and auto collectors, rebuilders, and others with the easiest and most comprehensive solution for identifying interchangeable auto parts..." See their yard Directory @ Seller Directory | Used Auto Parts | Hollanderparts
Can select a certain part.
I just searched for the 66, but no results.
Then I searched for 1967 >Ford > Bronco > Interior > Front Seat > Alternate Front Seat
BTW, keep going through 1966-1977 model years.

Here's the one result;

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230429-095957_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230429-095957_Chrome.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 2
OP
OP
A

augi

Reaction score
Appreciate your input, but unfortunately 1966 was a stand alone seat and seat frame, much like many other parts. I have been told that 64 1/2 thru 66 seat frames from a Mustang will also work, but will need modifications to be correct. Plus only the driver seat will work for this application. I am still hoping that somewherte out there someone has a pair of the 66 seats tucked away.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar