Replacement Side Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ledzilla

Reaction score
So, I'm looking to replace my side mirrors. The driver side isn't that bad, but the passenger side is wrecked. However, I want to avoid the issues I had when I bought new side mirrors for my '87 F-250. The pair I had bought for it would not keep the position of the mirrors, forcing me to have to readjust them on a regular basis because they'd end up pointing in weird directions, probably from birds sitting on them. This is pretty obnoxious given how hard it is to adjust a manual passenger side mirror without someone there to assist. So, does anyone know where I can buy a new set of mirrors that look good and behave appropriately?

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Led,
83, correct?
Call
Green Sales Company Main 1-800-543-4959 @
Main

For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
Hollander Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped including some Canadian yards.
"...For over eighty years, Hollander has been making the best tool for fast, interchangeable part matches. The new Edition Hollander Interchange contains more interchangeable options than ever before.
The Hollander Interchange provides auto recyclers and auto collectors, rebuilders, and others with the easiest and most comprehensive solution for identifying interchangeable auto parts..." See their yard Directory @ Seller Directory | Used Auto Parts | Hollanderparts
Can select a certain part.
Such as

Your Search: 1983 >Ford > Bronco > Glass And Mirrors > Side View Mirror > 00322L Left Manual, Pedestal (Passenger Type, 2 Bolts), Chrome, L

Such as for example:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230712-153106_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230712-153106_Chrome.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20230712-153036_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230712-153036_Chrome.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20230712-152935_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230712-152935_Chrome.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 2
OP
OP
ledzilla

ledzilla

Reaction score
Thanks, but I was thinking more along the lines of new aftermarket mirrors. I've often used car-part.com to hunt down yard parts when I can't find what I need new or elsewhere.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Led,
Ok, no problemo friend.
I use aside from Hollander, Car-Part.com--Used Auto tParts Market
Can select certain parts
Can search by year range, such as 92 through 96 & has best item condition descriptions such as "COVER BAD LEATHER PWR BKT GRY"
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles incl. interior/dash, back seat, front & rear and engine bay
And Green Sales Company Main
1-800-543-4959 @

Bronco Used Part Search @ Ford Bronco Parts | Used Auto Parts with source, cost, yard and phone #
¤

Concord Spare Parts @ Spare parts for your cars, trucks and special vehicles
732-374-3872
[email protected]
¤
Home | Pick-n-Pull
This is a Company name w/yard locations in various states
Can NOT Select certain parts
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles
¤
B&R Autowrecking, in CA, WA, NV, OR. "We have a fleet of over 60 trucks that deliver to business addresses all over Oregon and Washington. Outside of Oregon and Washington, we have daily shipping services. Contact Us for a quote."
"Will ship to their closest yard for $50 flat" by member StemCellResearch", 2019
¤
Row52
Can NOT Select certain parts
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles
AND Want a Part? It's Easy...
1. You create a Parts Wanted Listing.
2. Parts Pullers respond with offers.
3. You pick the best one.
A Parts Puller gets the parts you need.
¤
By a search function;
Truck Ford
¤
Pull-A-Part SEARCH INTERCHANGEABLE PARTS INVENTORY, @ SEARCH INTERCHANGEABLE PARTS

Last edited:

ablediver

Reaction score
So, I'm looking to replace my side mirrors. The driver side isn't that bad, but the passenger side is wrecked. However, I want to avoid the issues I had when I bought new side mirrors for my '87 F-250. The pair I had bought for it would not keep the position of the mirrors, forcing me to have to readjust them on a regular basis because they'd end up pointing in weird directions, probably from birds sitting on them. This is pretty obnoxious given how hard it is to adjust a manual passenger side mirror without someone there to assist. So, does anyone know where I can buy a new set of mirrors that look good and behave appropriately?
Ledzilla,
LMC has the port/ starboard mirrors you're looking for. Even the one that is slightly convex.

OP
OP
ledzilla

ledzilla

Reaction score
Ledzilla,
LMC has the port/ starboard mirrors you're looking for. Even the one that is slightly convex.

Yeah, I've seen them there. But are they any good? I'm trying to avoid the issues I had with the aftermarket mirrors I bought for my F-250.

ablediver

Reaction score
Ledzilla,

I've got them on one of my Broncs'. They're good quality. I wouldn't doubt that the original manufacturer kept the stampings around after FOMOCO discontinued them. Just my $.02

Ablediver out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK