Remote starter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob Yockey

Reaction score
I'm thinking about installing a remote stater on my bronco. I have never installed one before. Anyone have any sugestions? What is a good brand? How hard is it to install? Am I just wasting my time?

Thanks,

Rob

bidibronco

Reaction score
I have one and installed it myself. After I figured out the wires it was pretty easy. I like having it because I have the 2way remote so if my alarm goes off it'll page me. I'm not sure what brand I have, I got it off of Ebay for $50 or something. What Bronco are you putting it on?

bidibronco

Reaction score
I'm not big with the electricity part but it's not hard. If you want to use it to turn the heater on or A/C make sure you hook it up to the correct wire. I haven't even put that part on my Bronco yet but it doens't have an engine in it now so I guess I'm good?

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
Both of my kids have them in their trucks, and they love them. IT must be nice to have it preheated or pre-cooled for ya when you get into it.

It nocks the heck out of their gas mileage though, since they often go on short trips, it spends as much time idleing in the driveway pre heating or cooling as it does on the road. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

walnuts75

Reaction score
This topic reminds me of a question about my bronco. Mine is a 95 eddie bauer and under the hood there is a sticker that says "This vehicle is equipped with a remote starting system." Did Broncos of this year come stock with remote start or did the person who owned it before me have one installed? It's unfortunate that I can't used it because the remote has been lost many owners ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23