Rear Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BK85

Reaction score
I have been thinking of puting a pair of small buckets in place of the flop-fold rear seat. I want the dog to be able to pass from the rear without jumping over the rear seat. She is too big and can't stand to be that far away from us up front. I rarely carry more than 2 passangers anyway. Anyone done this?

BK85

BIG BAD BRONCO

Reaction score
sounds like a really cool idea... on the other hand why dont you take the seat out? or just leave it folded up so the dog can be close but still provides a barrier so she cant get into the front seat... my .02

jonny b >:)

cowboydan

Reaction score
i just flip the back seat forward and that seems to be enough for my dog. imo it is safer cause it shows the dog a definate line, handy when wheeling

OP
OP
B

BK85

Reaction score
i just flip the back seat forward and that seems to be enough for my dog. imo it is safer cause it shows the dog a definate line, handy when wheeling
Thanks, but that would be a little tough on the 2nd passanger. Me, 2 kids and dog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph