Proud New Bronco Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pabstblue454

Reaction score
Hey! I just purchased my first Bronco!! its a 1967 4x4, it has a newly rebuilt 302 w/ a 4barrel Edelbrock Carb,and Edelbrock intake, 33" swampers, custom roll bar, steel hard top,and bikini top. Many many upgrades in mind!! if anyone had any tips or advice please let me know!

-Lance <):)

84_1.jpg

Gunner

Reaction score
first welcome to the zone. next i moved your other two posts to the appropriate section. this is not the forum to ask for tech support we have a forum for that. but hey feel free to ask or answer any questions you want in those forums. this one is just for people to introduce themselves and thier rigs. hope you have fun and good luck rebuilding her to your specs.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Cheers!!! Welxome to BZ. Let us know what type of offroad driving you like to do, and that will help in selecting the mods for your rig. I love the Early Broncos (EB), and have my eye on one similar to yours but stock and rusted out. Yours looks great, enjoy!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23