Power Steering Converition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddspanker

Reaction score
Hi

Bob in Tucson, I have a 71 Ford Bronco and want to convert to power steering. Other then the steering box, pump, mounting bracket, and hoses what will I need to make the converition? Second question is there anywhere to buy these parts so I do not have to take out a second morgage?

P.S. I plan on a 3.5" lift.

Thanks!

Wildturkey

Reaction score
Check out this site..www.broncoconnection.net..He sells used original parts and has lots!Also www.bcbroncos.com has the F-150 conversion info on their site and even has a tech article and tells you what you need.Otherwise you might luck up and find someone with a spare piece here and there and piece it together.Power steering is a nice easy install on a Bronco and does it ever beat armstrong steering.Good luck!

texar72broncoboy

Reaction score
i have a power steering conversion on my 72 and its the f-100 box and you have to have a bracket to mount it to the frame which you will prolly have to have with any of them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls