Pic Of My Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mansquirt86

Reaction score
ok, so yours is a bit dirtier than mine, but like the man said, atleast i got stuck at a good viewpoint. the guy who took the pic of me out there was in his rig so he just came over and yanked me right out thank god... no tow trucks in that area for about 70 miles

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
Most the rigs in the Off-road club I'm in are jeeps and not many full size rigs so normaly we are the tow rigs :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm going to take some pics while she's clean then put them up..

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
My are Ultra star style wheels I'm order new tires and wheels soon just haven't fig out which yet heres a Pic of my bronco when its clean :D

bronco_pics_004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
M

mansquirt86

Reaction score
bronco_blues, ur right i think we do have the same rims. great minds think alike ya know? haha. Pretty sure your rig is a lil newer than mine though. To be honest, i like yours more than mine... wanna trade? haha

Bronco_Blues

Reaction score
I have way too much time in this "rig". How are the Dual Flowmasters working out for ya? I have a cat back on mine. I want Duals!Also, hows that T-Body spacer working for ya?

OP
OP
M

mansquirt86

Reaction score
i love the way the dual flows sound, not too loud but powerful enough sounding to make me happy. even sets off car alarms on occassion. haha. The throttle body spacer was shockingly well worth the money. Easy to install and makes a noticable difference. The only problem i have with my flows is that the left rear hanger keeps breaking.... its been replaced 5 times already and right now its broken. i think im going to grab a quarter inch thick piece of steel or something like that and weld that crap in there, if that breaks.. im pullin out the duals and going single 3inch that dumps out before the rear wheels

cowboydan

Reaction score
finally got this whole pic thing to work. so yeah, heres my work in progress
have you bottomed out your front. it looks like you have about the same space in the wheel wells as i. i went wheeling last week. i didn't have any trouble with bottoming, but now my front wheels are cambered in. i have checked the whole front but i can only figure compressed springs. oh yea. i went out with my buddy with a 79/ 5" lift/ 35+12.5. i went everywhere he went except when he tried to run a class 5 hole. i am stock with 33/12.5/15

OP
OP
M

mansquirt86

Reaction score
it has bottomed out a few times since i got the 33's, but nothing to bad. the only damage it has caused is tearin up the chrome trim around the wheel well. As for your camber problem, i was having the same issue and it was eating up my tires, took it to a shop and had a spacer put in when it was getting aligned.. now its ok

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj