Paint project begains

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
chromewarrior555

chromewarrior555

Reaction score
Awesome!!! Can you give some more details on the cowl hood and the rear sections?

The hood scoop I got off E Bay for my 81 Ford. But when I scored this 79 Bronco from a customer, it became my new project. The sport top I made out of the old camper shell. Filled window openings w/ plywood and fiberglass each side. There was very little body work. The guy took good care of it. I'll keep updating pictures.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Cool! What brand of paint & primer are you using? I've been painting some farm equipment (mowers and tractors) with epoxy primer, and have some left for the 78 Bronco. Just waiting to get all of that stuff out of the way. You also mentioned "airbeushing" in your topic. Are you planning to put some flames or skulls like the GraveDigger truck?

OP
OP
chromewarrior555

chromewarrior555

Reaction score
Cool! What brand of paint & primer are you using? I've been painting some farm equipment (mowers and tractors) with epoxy primer, and have some left for the 78 Bronco. Just waiting to get all of that stuff out of the way. You also mentioned "airbeushing" in your topic. Are you planning to put some flames or skulls like the GraveDigger truck?

Yea it's going to have toxic green tru fire, skulls and barb wire,and a bunch of other stuff. I used True primer by Sems. Also going to use PPG paint and Sems paint.

Zeus78

Reaction score
Just painted mine last year, it was looking pretty ragged out, but now I can't take my eyes off it and have had fun bolting on more goodies since then.
I used Herculiner on the cap and I absolutely love it.
I'll keep an eye on this thread, your paint job plans sound awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke