Off-Road Light Mounting Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw88

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how to mount two KC Daylighters that were given to me on this Smittybuilt bumper. I don't have any brackets and I have no idea how I would mount these considering the design of my bumper. I would like to do it in the middle, and have the ford logo between them, but I have no idea what kind of brackets i'd need. Please help me!

758697_5_full.jpg

Txquadhunter

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how to mount two KC Daylighters that were given to me on this Smittybuilt bumper. I don't have any brackets and I have no idea how I would mount these considering the design of my bumper. I would like to do it in the middle, and have the ford logo between them, but I have no idea what kind of brackets i'd need. Please help me!
758697_5_full.jpg

26849[/snapback]

I can't fully see the pic cause on the angle. but if the pipe part of the bumper is high enough for you, just weld 2 tabs on the bumper to mount the lights on. If you want the lights at a higher point then the bumper. Just weld a piece of pipe between the guard and weld 2 tabs onto it. The tabs can be made out of a large washer from and hardware store or ya can build them yourself from flat stock and drill a hole in it.

for a better idea look on a guard with lights and you'll see how easy it can be to add light tabs.

OP
OP
Outlaw88

Outlaw88

Reaction score
I can't fully see the pic cause on the angle.  but if the pipe part of the bumper is high enough for you, just weld 2 tabs on the bumper to mount the lights on.  If you want the lights at a higher point then the bumper.  Just weld a piece of pipe between the guard and weld 2 tabs onto it.  The tabs can be made out of a large washer from and hardware store or ya can build them yourself from flat stock and drill a hole in it. 
for a better idea look on a guard with lights and you'll see how easy it can be to add light tabs.

26876[/snapback]

So these "tabs" you are refering to are washers? Are you saying just weld plain old washers on and it'll work. Sorry still a little confused.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat