Nuther Newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

runuovr

Reaction score
hey folks, I found this site while fighting insomnia and thought it was pretty neat. I don't mess with this computer all the time but with ya'lls permission, I'll pop in from time to time and see whats up. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh yeah, I have an 88' bronco,13'' suspension(custom);straight axle D44 w/10 bolt outers; 14 bolt rear (GASP!); 4:88 gears; 11:1 comp. 435 cid BIG BLOCK; reversed knuckles (tie rod to the rear of axle); disc brakes on all four corners... and I just came to the conclusion that I've spent way to much money on this dang thing!!!

Anyhow, I posted a not real good picture on my profile thingy if you want to check out my money pit!

You'll have to look over the chevy

Last edited by a moderator:

custom_78

Reaction score
Wlcome to the zone. it looks like a pretty cool Bronco you got there. And by the sounds of it, it seems as it must be an awesome performer.