Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati Broncos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeus78

Reaction score
Is there anyone here that lives close to NKY/Cincinnati?
Once my bronco is ready, I would like to get together with other bronco owners to do some trail riding.

Last edited:

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Is there anyone here that lives close to NKY/Cincinnati?
Once my bronco us ready, I would like to get together with other bronco owners to do some trail riding.
I,d like to know .Why they don,t have a section hear on people from different locations too. Anyone hear from south -eastern West Virginia?

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted to put it here since I was looking for people to trail ride with.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
Hello Zeus,how you doing? I hope well and everything is going good.
Doing good. Just busy at work.
But I did just get my 78 back from the trans shop and I had my 4.11 gears and a spool loaded in a spare 9" 3rd member. Going ro install that soon
Also, I'm going to be placing an order for 17" rims and 37" tires this week.
I'm torn between several different brands of tires though. I'm probably going to go with Cooper discoverer STT's, but the Interco IROK's look good too

johnnyreb

Reaction score
But I did just get my 78 back from the trans shop and I had my 4.11 gears and a spool loaded in a spare 9" 3rd member. Going ro install that soon
I'm torn between several different brands of tires though. I'm probably going to go with Cooper discoverer STT's, but the Interco IROK's look goo

TobyTriton

Reaction score
I’ve got a 93, 37s” 6” lift extended arms.

Attachments

• CF3C105F-28BD-4B1A-8E2A-6DA4802D948F.jpeg
    CF3C105F-28BD-4B1A-8E2A-6DA4802D948F.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 2
OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
Very nice. I hust put 37's on mine recently. Need to stick a locker in the rear, put some skid rails on and finish some interior stuff and I'm ready to roll.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I'm torn between several different brands of tires though. I'm probably going to go with Cooper discoverer STT's, but the Interco IROK's look good too
Also check for the wear and mileage. Awhile back---every year I ,d have to replace the tires on the Ram .Until I started checked on them and found out Firestone gave me the best wear and service . Good luck and be careful

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke