North Georgia M&G Aug 18th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncobenny

Broncobenny
Reaction score
F.Y.I. Several of us EBers are going to meet at the Riverstone Shopping Center in Canton, GA. There's a Po Boy's Crus-in at 5PM. We're gonna try to hook up about 3PM and get aquainted. Stay for the Crusin if ya' feel like it. :unsure: We have no idea what we're doing or what this will turn into, if there's enough interest we may do our own thing later. If you need info 770-345-7311. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tiny57

Reaction score
F.Y.I. Several of us EBers are going to meet at the Riverstone Shopping Center in Canton, GA. There's a Po Boy's Crus-in at 5PM. We're gonna try to hook up about 3PM and get aquainted. Stay for the Crusin if ya' feel like it. :unsure: We have no idea what we're doing or what this will turn into, if there's enough interest we may do our own thing later. If you need info 770-345-7311. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
hey man im new to this site and i live in canton i just lifted my bronco so if you could send me back something that would be cool thanks man my names tyler.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula