No More Shell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sreaminbronco

Reaction score
I have a 92' Bronco and i was just looking for a like soft cover for my bronco so i could get rid of the hard one. When i go offroading people like to stand in the back of the truck and its so time taking taking that hard cover off and putting it back on so im looking for like a cover that would be easier to take off and put back on.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
You can look for a Skyler top like the one I have or a Kayline top from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard. I don't know about folks standing up in the back while offroading, unless they like dirt in their teeth!!!

dirt

Reaction score
go to the vendor's section of www.fullsizebronco.com. there is one in there from 4wheelcustoms.com that actually folds down like a convertible or the bestop jeep tops.

KCMav713

Reaction score
I want to remove the top this summer, but I heard that once the top comes off, the seals are worthless. Is this true, or just a myth. If its true, what are some insulating suggestions. I live up north, so i need it well insulated during the winter months. Any ideas are great.

Tim

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
The seals will be fine, just need a little TLC while the top is off. I use Vaseline to keep them from drying out, and make sure they don't get pinched when re-installing the top.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23