New To Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BgnBfy88

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum but can be found as BgnBfy88 in other forums. I hope this works out and new members join. I will try to gather some B2 stuff. I am situated in Canada and am here to help with B2 questions and mods.

Mudslinger

Reaction score
Yes, any tips, tricks and general tech help is greatly appreciated.

I am new to wheelin, and have begin the process of building my Pony (85 Bronc II). I put a 3" body lift in. wound up using boat trailer roller materrial for the spacers. I just tapped out the existing body mount nuts to accept 1/2" 13 threads, and bought a bunch of long bolts. Anybody need any help with doing this, I'd be glad to share my experience.

Next step is 2" spacers under the coils. I am hoppin doing this won't throw my alignment (camber) out too far.

AND at some point soon I am going to buy some bigger trail pads for the poor thing! It's embarrasing to show up at local trail runs with 27" AT's ! :blink:

highboy73

FORDing thru life
Reaction score
I know when i lowered my spring buckets i had to get some new camber bushings I'm not sure how much or the real tech name for them but i lowered my buckets about 2 1/2 inches and when i aligned it they put them in and it drives straight and smooth

H

highboyman

What is the largest tires that will fit on an 87 Bronco 2 with no lift and stock suspension? :huh:

C

copedonn

30's will probably fit but if you wheel they'll rub,get the sawsall if you don't want to lift.

body lifts are cheap,but you have to lengthen the steering column on a 3 incher.

HECKENTHORN has some pretty reasonable lifts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23