New Ram Charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
keeprollling

keeprollling

Reaction score
It's too Yuppie for me, nice soccer mom truck.
:)>-
I was thinking about adding a 6" lift and 35"tires, but the body fascia was just not working with it. Its probably because it was made from the SRT10 Ram, it was made for a lowered stance look.

79highrider

Reaction score
I was thinking about adding a 6" lift and 35"tires, but the body fascia was just not working with it. Its probably because it was made from the SRT10 Ram, it was made for a lowered stance look.

I like it, my brother is my dodge connection so I like them I just wouldn't own one(wouldn't own a newer ford either 1996 is the cut off date for me), he used to own a lifted 2003 ram on 40's (the iroks going on my bronco) but he took it back to stock hight and traded it in on a 06 Dodge Charger R/T, he worked at a dodge dealership, I am going to show this pic to him if he hasn't seen it yet, he'll like it.

trailmule

Reaction score
No offense, keeprolling, but I don't like it. For the most part, older is better. With the exception of the 2000 Lightning. For some reason I love those. But anyways, nice job on the design! Looks good!

79highrider

Reaction score
lol sorry man I didn't realize you made the design, I thought it was actually a possible concept out there, just like pics of the concept Bronco are floating around but I haven't heard anything about that going into production.

OP
OP
keeprollling

keeprollling

Reaction score
Ueah I dont think that bronco is going nowhere, it was an 04 concept. I also made a new 07 bronco concept that looks more fesicble then the 04 version. You can see it in my gallery. its the one that is my avatar. Did you show it to your brother?

79highrider

Reaction score
Ueah I dont think that bronco is going nowhere, it was an 04 concept. I also made a new 07 bronco concept that looks more fesicble then the 04 version. You can see it in my gallery. its the one that is my avatar. Did you show it to your brother?
My bro said it is isn't the aggresive 4w4 the ramcharger was, needs regular bumpers and body with a lift and tires, not the SRT look. But you did do a nice job designing it yourself.

OP
OP
keeprollling

keeprollling

Reaction score
My bro said it is isn't the aggresive 4w4 the ramcharger was, needs regular bumpers and body with a lift and tires, not the SRT look. But you did do a nice job designing it yourself.
When I get a free minute or two I am going to look into using the body of a 4x4 ram with a lift, I did try to raise this one up but the thing just wasnt looking right, mainly the body kit was the reason, it keeped on reminding me of a cadillac suv with a lift, its just not right.

viperfangs2

Reaction score
It would be nice if they brought back broncos don't get me wrong i like older trucks their cheaper and don't run of 8 computers but i get tired of only seeing Chevy SUVS cuz not a big Chevy fan would love to see some new broncos on the road!!!!

OP
OP
keeprollling

keeprollling

Reaction score
It would be nice if they brought back broncos don't get me wrong i like older trucks their cheaper and don't run of 8 computers but i get tired of only seeing Chevy SUVS cuz not a big Chevy fan would love to see some new broncos on the road!!!!
Like this one?

broncoconc.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj