MY NEW 07

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
Ok so my wife tells me its time to go car shopping..........OK not exactly the F-450 that I was thinking but it is an 07 with some cool features, it has 1 tinted window,6 off-road tires, and a nice cocoa and mint interior.

Last edited by a moderator:

pinson27

Reaction score
Ok so my wife tells me its time to go car shopping..........OK not exactly the F-450 that I was thinking but it is an 07 with some cool features, it has 1 tinted window,6 off-road tires, and a nice cocoa and mint interior.
Is that with manual or automatic hubs?......Nice interior.

OP
OP
Mike @ Tracy

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
Thanks Seabronc, not here yet due tuesday, after 3 beautiful girls I finally get a FBO ( future bronco owner )

Last edited by a moderator:

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
You gonna lift it and roll some 35's? It looks like it might be a Powerstroke 7.3l, is that after market?

stusainte

Reaction score
As a father my self I'm proud that you are making sure that it is snow worthy before the new passangers ride in it (cool cup holders) Good luck and congrates!!

trailmule

Reaction score
Thanks Seabronc, not here yet due tuesday, after 3 beautiful girls I finally get a FBO ( future bronco owner )

Hey now! All three vehicles I have ever owned have been Broncos. So don't start on us girls. I can't imagine driving anything else.

Congratulation! And would definalty go with the lift and 35s :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
Mike @ Tracy

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
Hey now! All three vehicles I have ever owned have been Broncos. So don't start on us girls. I can't imagine driving anything else.
Congratulation! And would definalty go with the lift and 35s :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Not at all!!!!!!!!! Its just that my oldest daughter refers to 4x4s as "one of those things my dad drives" and my youngest see's my Bronco as a means to get to here treasures, She wants to be a geologist, Moms car cant get to where the good rocks are!!!!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />