my daily driver as well,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbronco82

Reaction score
here is my daily driver, but the windows are tinted now, and im gonna do some other monr things as well. it is a 03' civic si.

any other suggestions for what else

black_headlights.jpg

other_side.jpg

79highrider

Reaction score
I have to say im kinda disapointed, to have that car as well as a bronco.......definitely wierd

just kidding they do always say you save fuel in the foreign jobs so I guess thats what its all about

OP
OP
B

bigbronco82

Reaction score
whatev..its all good. saves me a ton of money to put in to the bronco and for wheelin. ill take my huge side of rice anytime. plus, i get anywhere for cheap. ahh what a joy

SleeperStyle

Reaction score
whatev..its all good. saves me a ton of money to put in to the bronco and for wheelin. ill take my huge side of rice anytime. plus, i get anywhere for cheap. ahh what a joy
I just lost one of these unfortunatly. Say what you want but they are great cars. there is a tons of fun little mods you can do to it to make it a little nicer. if you ever have any questions or need a little help, i had a few little mods to mine, but it ran with the best of them (of course...only on the street). Sad thing is mine was totaled, but it has allowed me to find the bronco i am now buying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23