My 04 GT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bpatrick

Reaction score
2004 GT 5spd

Spec stage 3 clutch

pro5.0 shifter

diablo tuner

flowmaster single chambers

UPR x-pipe

eibach spings (lowerd 2")

mach 460 sound system

Steeda Underdrive pulleys

stang1.jpg

stang2.jpg

stang4.jpg

B-150 Mudder

Reaction score
That is a sweet lookin 'stang. Can't believe you have to sell it. I hate it when I have to get rid of my toys, especially when there isn't anything wrong with them. Here is a *tear* for you and getting rid of that sweet ride.

OP
OP
B

bpatrick

Reaction score
That is a sweet lookin 'stang. Can't believe you have to sell it. I hate it when I have to get rid of my toys, especially when there isn't anything wrong with them. Here is a *tear* for you and getting rid of that sweet ride.

Thanks for the sympathy. I'm selling it so me and my daughter can get our own house... I bought it before I was divorced.

Oh well I'm getting a fox-body this summer and got plans for a 351 or bigger in it >:)

B-150 Mudder

Reaction score
That's awesome! I have been lookin for an old fox body but I want one that has the 4-cyl. in it right now cuz I have the 5.0 I would put in it. Good Luck to you and your daughter.