Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4xfan78

Reaction score
If the local parts store doesnt have one you might try www.broncograveyard.com if they do not have it www.lmctruck.com would also be a good place to check. B)

STLKIKN

Reaction score
E-bay... The Chilton Manual is out of print as far as I can tell, they a a real bugger to find up here.

Chilton manual number 7140

It will cost you anywhere from $2.00 to $20 depending on the condition of the one in question.

Wildturkey

Reaction score
As Stilkikn says..Ebay..I found a new in the wrap Chiltons for $12.00.Covers 66-86.Pretty generic but is very useful.It was on Ebay stores I think.

OP
OP
S

Solomon Grundy

Reaction score
Thank you for the help, but just one more question. Is there a possibility that I could find one from a dealership or maybe the Ford headquarters in US?

D

David D

Hello-

I suggest getting the factory service manuals. The Haynes manual is good, but the service manuals are absolutely comprehensive.

They come in 5 volumes, and all together are about as thick as 3 phonebooks. They cover all trucks ford made for that year, so there is a lot of extraneous stuff to dig through, but they're worth the effort.

I love mine.

I got mine from Faxon Automotive Literature - 1800 458 2734. Should run you around $80.

For anyone doing a google search: Ford Factory Service Manuals can be purchased from Faxon Automotive Literature.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Ditto on the factory manuals. I wouldn't be without my set. Well worth the investmentif you plan on keeping the truc long. Check ebay for manual sellers, I believe the forementioned Faxton can be found on ebay.

Good Luck,

:)>-

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls