Looking For A Place To Play

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gasser38

Reaction score
Anybody know a good place to go wheelin in central illinois where you don't have to dodge atv's and stupid kids dont ram thier trucks into each other for fun. I also refuse to take part in trespassing. Our trucks are pretty tame so we're just looking for some good mud holes and moderate hill climbing. I'm in the Springfield-Decatur area and would love to find place my brothers and I could take our trucks. Thanks, Greg

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
I don't think there are any hills out there. Its pretty much all flat as far as the eye can see. If you are lucky you might find a dry river bed with some rocks you can play on, thats always fun. Or find a good mud pit or dry lake bed. Other than that you would have to do some serious road driving for who know how long and see if you can find some mountains, not hills for some trails. How far is Tellico from you?

OP
OP
G

gasser38

Reaction score
I'm not really looking for ******** trails. There's a lot of timber around but I don't know anyone who owns it. There's a nice place to play about 10 miles from us along a river with some hills and lots of mud but the conservation police get pretty angry when they find you down there. I don't blame them for doing their jobs, they only want people to keep their vehicles out of the river but no one will listen. There is a serious lack of respect for authority and property in this area and it gives anyone thats into hot rods or 4X4's a bad image. The land is private property and my brother did seek out the owner and get permission to go back there (the guy said we were the first to ask in all the decades he's owned the property and we're talking about literally thousands of people that have played down there for about the last 25 years) but there are always dozens of idiots with trucks and ATV's getting in the way and doing stupid dangerous stuff. I don't like to assoiciate with idiots if I can help it. It's not that I'm a **** but being associated with the wrong kind of people can really ruin your reputation and credibility. There is also a guy about 20 miles away with a few hundred acres anyone is welcome to use but I keep hearing stories of impromptu demolition derbies and serious trail damage. Winters are fun here but it sucks to wait all year for the next good snow. If I could find a place to play that we could count on I'd like to build a more serious truck. Well, thanks for listening to me rant everybody. Talk to you later.

E

EASY MONEY THE EASY WAY (LIFETIM

EASY MONEY THE EASY WAY (LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY)

PRINT AND READ IT CAREFULLY!!!

Here

E

EASY MONEY THE EASY WAY (LIFETIM

EASY MONEY THE EASY WAY (LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY)

PRINT AND READ IT CAREFULLY!!!

Here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane