Lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brad050

Reaction score
Ok so if I put a 4" lift on a 95 bronco what other parts will I have to change?

Also any one know a good place to get a good cheap 4" lift?

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
Ok so if I put a 4" lift on a 95 bronco what other parts will I have to change?
Also any one know a good place to get a good cheap 4" lift?
'brad050',

Yes it is ok. I own a 95 Bronco, and put on a 4" lift kit. There are going to be a few ajustments to make. It also depends on what size tires your going to run.

I got a fairly resonablly priced lift from Superlift. And I put 33"s on as well. So I needed to make a new brake line as well as cutting some of the front fender out.

Hope this helps you!

ms_jetset

OP
OP
B

brad050

Reaction score
'brad050',
Yes it is ok. I own a 95 Bronco, and put on a 4" lift kit. There are going to be a few ajustments to make. It also depends on what size tires your going to run.

I got a fairly resonablly priced lift from Superlift. And I put 33"s on as well. So I needed to make a new brake line as well as cutting some of the front fender out.

Hope this helps you!

ms_jetset
You needed to cut the front fender with a 4" lift and 33's?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
brad050, check with our sponsor, Jeff's Bronco Graveyard, for the 4" Superlift kit. You can re-locate the front brake lines, but many folks opt for replacing with longer or extended stainless steel DOT-approved lines for the lift. The driveshaafts usually don't need to be extended. You will need a frontend alignment afterwards. I've also found over the years that a 4" kit will sometimes give you a bit less or a bit more in actual ride height, depending on what parts are replaced and the condition of the vehicle suspension. Even amongst the same brand, you may or may not have tire clearance issues. Most of that will depend on the brand of tire and wheel size you mount them on. JSM84

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23