I've been working on a bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
If I could get away from all the distractions and errands I have to run, I'd have been done with this thing LONG ago. But, this is what I'm building -

front.jpg

check that out, I actually misspelled my own name!

backside.jpg

Before the winch mount was welded in

side-profile.jpg

L-wing2.jpg

But, now I have to take a couple days off, cause my welder's at the shop, getting repaired - I've been having some wire feed problem for awhile now. Which is fine, I can use the time to finish cutting out the grill guard

Yardape

Reaction score
Now thats a bumper. Very nice, kinda hard to see with you logo across the picture, but looks awesome.

Rivergod

Reaction score
Thats very nice. I wanted to change mine out to something different, I`ve had it on there for awhile. I like having the storage in mine, but want something more streamlined and still be tough. Yours is pretty much what I was thinking, good job, I can`t wait to see it when its finished. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
davids78bronco

davids78bronco

Reaction score
front-done.jpg

side-done.jpg

grill-guard-welds.jpg

grillguard-welds.jpg

Since these were taken, I've welded on the anchor mounts, and just have the bumper mounts to finish up - then I ship it out

Yardape

Reaction score
Is that for your Bronco? What are the chances of getting some measurements?

OP
OP
davids78bronco

davids78bronco

Reaction score
No, not for mine... it's for a guy's 95, in CA. Chances for measurements? Sorry chief, no chance, this is my bread-n-butter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23