IS THERE A NEW BRONCO ON THE WAY ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddridder

Reaction score
I have a friend that works as a Sales Manager at a Ford Dealership.I just got off the phone with him and he tells me that Ford plans to come out with a NEW FULL SIZE BRONCO by 2010.Is this true ?? Has anyone heard of this?? My buddy says there is a whole article in the Ford Company Magazine that talkes about it.Does anyone on this site work for Ford that would know if this is true or not.Is there anyway to contact Ford and ask????

If it is true that would be so awsome...I don't understand why they stopped making them in the first place...The Bronco was one of Fords best products!!!!!!!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
i've seen pics of the concept on google images for a long time but i didnt know they were going to put them into production. that would be awesome. i just hope they hold up to the past reputation. DONT LET US DOWN FORD

Matt_V

Have Bronco....need money.
Reaction score
It would be nice, however they'd better figure in alternative fuels with the way oil prices keep going up up up up.

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
this is the Bronco concept that i saw. i wonder if its going to be like this or something completly different. i wouldnt really call this a full size bronco

ford_bronco.jpg

Matt_V

Have Bronco....need money.
Reaction score
OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
this is the Bronco concept that i saw. i wonder if its going to be like this or something completly different. i wouldnt really call this a full size bronco
WoW that is the first picture I have seen of it...Maybe there is some truth to this story.It does look small in that pic but if it looked like that full size...that would be wicked hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
yea it reminds me of that toyota FJ cruiser for some reason. it looks like how mustang went retro and kinda copied the first model again. there are some traces of the original bronco in this one i think. if you click on google image and put in ford bronco there are tons of pics of this but they are all still calling it a "concept"

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
i just read that link and i really hope they put it into production! it looks like they thought about everything they've done alot to get good gas milage and its even got a diesle motor haha. it comes factory with nos haha! not sure about that four wheel drive system. it says its for the most part a front wheel drive truck and cicks in the rear wheels when it needs them?!? did i understand that right? hmm i guess the guys at ford are smarter than me but whatever. dont get me wrong i'd never get rid of the 86 though haha

OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
I just looked at all the links on google....Wow I wish they would put out that Bronco it looks awsome inside as well as outside. All the pics are the same grey- silver like color.I hope it isn't like a mid size ...it needs to be full-size to carry the Bronco name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outkast

Reaction score
Iv seen these pictures for quite some time now, and I have heard rumors that ford hopes to bring back the bronco. I like how it comes stock with a winch

OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
Iv seen these pictures for quite some time now, and I have heard rumors that ford hopes to bring back the bronco. I like how it comes stock with a winch
The pictures of the inside are really kool also !! The winch looks great on the front!! It would be nice to see a real one!!

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
i know this is kind've a tease since nobody can seem to find out if this thing is actually going to be made but i found a few more pics that are cool, one showes what it would look like with the top off.

convertable_bronco.jpg

bronco_rearend.jpg

bronco_rear.jpg

Outkast

Reaction score
they should make this one and call it a bronco sport, but also make a full-size one using the f-150 body styles like the 78's-96's

cphighrider

Reaction score
they should make one based on the superduty body style now that would be something maybe even a diesel. but those pics have been around for along time so i dunno there was talk of them being based off of an escape chasis at one point so that kinda concerns me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23