introducing myself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roachnelson

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i am Paul Nelson from Bismarck, ND and i own a 1966 Ford Bronco roadster. My family has owned the bronco since 1967 and for many years it was the only vehicle that our ranch had. It has seen many years of hard service fencing, moving cattle, and hunting in the mountains in montana. Until just recently it still had the original 170 inline 6 with 3 speed, dana 30 front axle, Dana 20 transfer.

I found the old drivetrain to be a little tired and leaky. So currently I Parted out a 78 Ford for full width dana 44 and Ford 9" axles, a C6 tranny with NP205 and i have a couple different powerplant options. I am planning to put in a 460 that i have been building for a little while but time will tell yet.

But enough about me just wanted to do a quick introduction.

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
Glad to see the endless supply of new people, Good to have you on the zone > enjoy, there is a wealth of knowledge here.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Good luck,

:)>-

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! Keep us posted on the upgrades, sounds like a fun project, JSM84

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23