Interior seats/parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scubachris

Reaction score
I've got a great 84 Bronco XLT that I found for cheap. It has some problems that I am currently working but I was thinking of switching the color from tu-tone government brown to midnight blue/white/midnight blue. Now my inside has been redone in the saddle to original specs, but if I change to blue should I change my interior to blue? Did Ford let you choose what color interior you wanted? If I need to change the interior, where do I get the parts from? Especially the seat upholstery.

Thanks

ps take a look at the government brown color.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Well to change the interior color, you will most likely have to search through junk yards or buy a paint that is made for sticking to vinyl. As far as the upholstery is concerned, if you can't find it in a junked Bronco then getting it done by someone who specializes in that is probably your best option.

Good luck,

:)>-

OP
OP
scubachris

scubachris

Reaction score
Yeah, I figured that. I was hoping to come across a site that sold interiors. I might just paint the tu-tone, and keep the interior the same color. It really wasn't going to happen soon. I need to do some mechanical work first. Redo vacuum lines, engine rebuild, transmission rebuild. My plan is to make new again so I can keep using it as a daily driver. Thanks Seabronc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23