I'm new here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncogal68

Reaction score
<)
cowboy.gif
Hello there to all. I'm new here and recently bought a wonderful truck. I have a 92 Bronco XLT. Black with a sun visor, power windows, power mirrors, power locks. Cd player, captains chairs and some extra storage. The previous owner built up the floor behind the rear seat and put in a tray on rollers for jumper cables and what have you. I love it. I just found the storage in the handles by the rear seat, lol. I'm finding a lot of things.

>:) I love it already. Rides real nice and I am not sure the appearance I'm gonna give it yet. I'm thinking purple pinstriping shaped like barbed wire. I think I'm doing what I know best, good ole country living and loving country music, rodeo's and camping. Getting mudflaps with "Cowgirl Up" on them as well as rubber mats for the inside. Got a howling wolf picture on the back already. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The guy I got her from said he liked the way I looked at her and knew she'd find a good home, indeed, he was so right.

I'm all excited about owning a Bronco and want some Bronco friends. I'm married and have two dogs that love to go for rides in their beautiful chariot. Bandit loves when I put down the rear window, so he can bark at the people behind us, lol. Ears flapping in the breeze!

Please feel free to write me and we'll chat. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks!

countryboy

Reaction score
:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> welcome to the zone, enjoy your bronco, play hard but be safe. if you have questions just ask we are all willing to help if we can. :)>-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23