Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 15, 2021 * 13 posts * 383 views
UhDabbler said: Hey... me again.... Few weeks ago I replaced my rear drums, shoes, and wheel cylinders. I bled the brakes but didn't drive the truck because I was also doing transmission work. ... Read more >>
October 14, 2021 * 3 posts * 223 views
captsb890 said: 89 Bronco 351---The starter is new--but when cold it cranks good but the problem is when the engine is hot, driving it around, the starter labors-? Is it the ground wire--solenoid ... Read more >>
October 12, 2021 * 4 posts * 331 views
Popoagie6 said: From a distance, wearing no glasses, this looks like my unrestored '95 XL. Close up, not so much. Wow. They put a lot of money into it, and it looks like it could go anywhere you'd ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 162 views
killerklown said: After installing NSS truck runs like crap. Fires right up, but if I touch the gas it feels like have the cylinders cut-out, it slowly revs back up and sounds fine. I took pictures ... Read more >>
October 13, 2021 * 5 posts * 353 views
UhDabbler said: Hey Everyone, I brought up an oil leak I noticed that appeared to be coming from my rear main seal a while back, but while I was under there finishing up my transmission fluid ... Read more >>
October 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 257 views
SoFloBronco said: Let me preface by saying I feel like I am totally spamming this forum! I try to google as many answers as possible and only ask questions I can't find the answer to on the net. ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 164 views
killerklown said: Does anyone know the proper size of the 3 screws that hold down the air box? I'm removing an aftermarket filter setup and need to fasten down the OEM box. Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 2 posts * 113 views
miesk5 said: Yo K, How about using this until I can track that info down? [image] Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 2 posts * 103 views
killerklown said: Best place to buy a new shift solenoid? I have a few pins broken in transmission connector. Anyone have luck with refurbished and/or aftermarket? Read more >>
October 14, 2021 * 24 posts * 561 views
miesk5 said: Yo, Try this Self Test for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)s by my pal, BroncoJoe19 @ Code ReaderEEC AKA PCM, computer stores the Self-Test program in permanent memory. When activated, ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...