Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Dec. 14, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 11, 2021 * 4 posts * 205 views
RR-Texas said: So Wednesday night coming from downtown Houston up I-45 N and something happened, it's possible my 93 is getting younger? But all the way home and then back downtown last night ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 4 posts * 379 views
SoFloBronco said: The previous owner removed and capped the EGR tube on the bottom of the EGR valve and at the intake. He also did a smog delete. I will be replacing the engine next month (5.8) ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 364 views
Emelio said: Could anyone post a picture of the original air cleaner that came with the '86 5.8L engine? Mine came without the air cleaner being installed ;I found it inside the truck and I ... Read more >>
December 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 323 views
jrdurand said: I just purchases an 89 Eddie Bauer with the 5.8 in it and started to get it road worthy. My issue is that I want to restore it back to original as much as possible and don't know ... Read more >>
December 12, 2021 * 2 posts * 96 views
J.D. 1966 said: Where can i find a good 1 barrel carburetor for a 1966 bronco with 170 6 cylinder ? Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 7 posts * 448 views
miesk5 said: Yo Richard, Ryan M developed the harness and later sold rights to broncograveyard, etc. Here is Ryan's Install pdf [link] [image] Following from another member in a deleted web ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 14 posts * 743 views
johnnyreb said: The next time you try it. Do what Steve{dawgg) said. Run the window down to where it starts slowing down--WHEN YOU RAISE IT. Spary oil (silicon if you have it) INTO the TOP part ... Read more >>
December 12, 2021 * 6 posts * 486 views
miesk5 said: Yo, I did the same with DNA! When I thought my PSOM was bad, I shipped it to DNA SPEEDOMETER, Tampa, FL, but a nasty lady at the UPS store tossed my Well-Wrapped and labeled, "THIS ... Read more >>
December 09, 2021 * 8 posts * 439 views
Hiddenmidgard said: Does anyone know this part number? I broke the hose when i slipped and caught myself on the thing while running lines for vacuum. Or can I just buy a hose length and clamp it on ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 1 post * 47 views
Zeus78 said: Okay, so I have 35x15.5X15" TSL boggers on my 78 right now. The tires actually expired by date many years ago, but they are so well built, I have no problem using them. However, ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...