Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 28, 2021 * 6 posts * 90 views
johnnyreb said: I,m looking for the key ,switch ,both doors and tailgate locks . Anyone have them? I live in W.Va. Any members from hear? Read more >>
August 24, 2021 * 6 posts * 366 views
miesk5 said: Yo Jim, Welcome! [image] Inspect Pump/Gauge Connector for corrosion, loose wires, etc, Tech Tip Guide, General; "...Many times, the Ford fuel pump hanger/sender assemblies are ... Read more >>
August 24, 2021 * 81 posts * 2,393 views
Smafugula said: How did you diagnose that problem? It shows 93k but no idea if it's rolled or not. The backfire is pretty bad at times other times it doesn't happen. Timing has been set to 11. ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 2 posts * 292 views
owarner40 said: I'm pretty new to this but I have a '95 Bronco and I was wondering if you could take off the doors and top like you can with the new Broncos (like a Jeep Wrangler) ? Read more >>
August 24, 2021 * 6 posts * 433 views
OX1 said: Right, For info, SVO MC is 1-1/8 bore, not sure where I came up with 1-1/4. It is still larger than stock, 1" or 79 F350 MC, 1-1/16". It is harder to push than either of those ... Read more >>
August 24, 2021 * 24 posts * 650 views
chrlsful said: not a body man_ Most any pannels I get - have to B reworked a good bit. I'm some 1 who believes you MUST go back to the very initial (base) make sure where ever U R at that point ... Read more >>
August 24, 2021 * 3 posts * 342 views
chrlsful said: some cut either side, put in a short pipe w/OD same as ID of the cut hose & put a clamp either side. I can't C what;s goin on there but this can still B done w/a pipe having a ... Read more >>
August 24, 2021 * 14 posts * 561 views
johnnyreb said: 400 crank shaft-markings I found on mine--toward the front of the motor Read more >>
August 30, 2021 * 1 post * 40 views
johnnyreb said: I found this light blue wire. Under the frame . On the drivers side of my 78 bronco. Is it for a brake sensor? It had NO power on it .With the switch on or off. Read more >>
August 25, 2021 * 15 posts * 846 views
johnnyreb said: I bought a NEW MR GASKET PRESSURE GAUGE AND IT WAS JUNK. I was thinking .Along time ago they never used them and didn,t have any problems. It must be this NEW JUNK FUEL PUMP--MOST ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...