High End Professional Restoration of '92 Bronco (Los Angeles area)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Popoagie6

Reaction score
From a distance, wearing no glasses, this looks like my unrestored '95 XL. Close up, not so much. Wow. They put a lot of money into it, and it looks like it could go anywhere you'd want to go. I think they even say that in the write-up. Thought this would provide some inspiration as well as an opportunity to trash excess, if you're so inclined.

Will say that one of their former mechanics worked on my '95 several years ago as a mobile mechanic. Did some things correctly, but made an obvious booboo that cause me to have to replace a part. It wasn't horribly expensive and the guy was just starting out on his own, so I let it go. Maybe that's why he didn't stay at this place. Anyway, they have been established for years. That's all I know.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
there was a body like that for sale locally,

I am glad it sold, I kept thinking about what I could do with it.

Ric330

Reaction score
To each, his own...but I can't say as I'm a fan of the Raptor-ization of a Bronco. The short body needs straight lines, IMO. Bulges just look weird. Nice work everywhere else and very cool color though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom