Hi From 207 Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

207racing

Reaction score
Ok, figure since I have posted a few, better intro myself. The racing doesn't refer to my Bronco, refers to this:

desmoines1.jpg

My Bronco is quite the story. It is an 87 xlt, nothing special, but had absolutly no rust when I got it. It had 116,000 miles and was from Texas. The motor's bearings were going out so I rebuilt the motor, added cam, nothing major, just wanted a little extra umph in the low rpms. Ran it that was for 4 years, until I pulled a huge boat for a long way at a little too high a speed. I ended up blowing the front seal in the tranny and later found I had burned a hole in the # 8 piston. So, I bought 5.0 ** crate motor, put a new release erson cam for a 351 ** in it and started my mass air conversion. The thing never really ran right, was getting pretty old to me so I traded it in for a 2000 explorer. Had nothing but trouble with the explorer. Just recently, my wife and I traded both our vehicles for a new one and I searched for another Bronco. Low and behold, on ebay, 2 years later, and 1000 miles older, I bought my trusty Bronco. Someone removed the fuel injection and put a 2 bbl carb on it. Kind of did a hack job of it in my opinion. Runs ok, but I am working on putting the mass air FI back on. After I get all the parts I need, I will be putting it back on.

I will try and post a pic of the rig soon.

Scott

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK