Hello From Upper Michigan!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLYFSHIN

Reaction score
My name is Damian, I'm 26 and live in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula. I just bought my first Bronco. 1995 XLT w/351w, dark green. I just ordered a bunch of crap for upgrades (headers, pipes, muffs, new carpet, warn hubs, thumpin' system), and will be working on my Bronc throughout this summer. I'll definitly be keeping a progress log, cause you wont be able to recognize my beast by the time I'm done!

G

:huh: Sure looks like you have a busy Summer ahead. How about some pics? Before & aft..

Welcome :)>-

OP
OP
F

FLYFSHIN

Reaction score
This coming weekend, I'm doing carpet. I ordered the full kit in black from broncograveyard..it's taking a while longer to get here than I thought.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Definitley take pics as you go along. You have a great rig to start with!!! Welcome.

OP
OP
F

FLYFSHIN

Reaction score
Today I picked up my truck from the shop. The new warn hubs are sweet, and my new tires rock! They have alot less road noise than I would expect from meaty A/T tires. I'm going out mudding tonight, I'll see if I can get some pics up.

OP
OP
F

FLYFSHIN

Reaction score
I tested it out yesterday evening. The 4 wheel drive was unstopable. I climbed a ski hill without even breaking a sweat.

OP
OP
F

FLYFSHIN

Reaction score
The saga continues..here are some new carpet shots! Noticed I didnt put the console back in. It's so I can climb into the back to grab fishing rods/guns without trouble. Lots more space.

mvc_023f.jpg