Hello from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crvk99

Reaction score
Im originally from IL and moved here a year ago. When I moved I sold my 79 F150 she was a good truck but probably wouldn't have made the trip. I bought my 96 Bronc in feb. Truck of my dreams or at least will be. She's a repo but in pretty good shape. The back of the drivers seat was busted out but found one at a near by pick n pull. It's all stock except the 33/10.5 BFG All-Terrains. I'm a helicopter mechanic and do most of my own work so any tips are Greatly appreciated.

Bronco.bmp

Bronco2.bmp

IM000030.bmp

MDDYATV

Reaction score
Welcome. I to was a helo mechanic, I currently work on fixed wing thou what do you worrk on I am currently in the navy but I have worked on a bunch of different aircraft.

Roadkill

Reaction score
Welcome to BroncoZone, neighbor! > When I'm not off keeping the world safe for democracy, I live up the road from you in Killeen. Maybe we can link up sometime when I get home. If your looking for someplace to go wheeling, you can check out these guys. Killeen/Ft. Hood Chapter of Texas 4WD Association They don't charge anything for membership and they do a lot of wheeling trips around the area. (All in legal areas, too)

By the way, before I was an MP, I used to work on turbine engines also. Except they where in M1 tanks. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
Crvk99

Crvk99

Reaction score
i work on ah-64s spent 7 and 1/2 yrs in the army doin the same thing. the 79 was great but her body as just about dead but her 351 windsor ran and looked like a dream. the engine was worth more than the truck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23