Hello from Clinton, Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lamps3

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman my name is Rickey Lamphere who retired from the US Navy in 2005 after 20 years. Just completed my college degree for Biblical and Theological Study in 2019. I have one son who is twenty-five next month. Been married to my wife Melissa for 31 years on February 25, 2020. I have an 1987 Full-size Ford Bronco with a 5.0 engine, AOD, 4 x 4, XLT. Currently it is mulit-colored with primer gray as the dominate color. It has 33's shod on, and the rest of it is stock. Am currently battling a ground generated from my reverse gear in the transmission. I am not a mechanic so it is being fixed at a repair shop. I hope to learn a lot from all of you and maybe you can learn a little from me too! Have a great day, God Bless You All Everyone Everywhere!

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
Yo, Welcome to the site.

Sounds like a transmission repair and some paint are in order.

OP
OP
L

Lamps3

Reaction score
Skitter, thank you for the greeting, and yes and no on transmission repair, it is in the steering coming from the gear selector supposedly, not really sure yet - I have not recieved any word yet. Yes, it could use some paint just battling constant gremlins as of late. Hope to get the mechanical and electrical issues resolved soon, then I can pursue getting the interior done the paint...

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman my name is Rickey Lamphere who retired from the US Navy in 2005 after 20 years. Just completed my college degree for Biblical and Theological Study in 2019. I have one son who is twenty-five next month. Been married to my wife Melissa for 31 years on February 25, 2020. I have an 1987 Full-size Ford Bronco with a 5.0 engine, AOD, 4 x 4, XLT. Currently it is mulit-colored with primer gray as the dominate color. It has 33's shod on, and the rest of it is stock. Am currently battling a ground generated from my reverse gear in the transmission. I am not a mechanic so it is being fixed at a repair shop. I hope to learn a lot from all of you and maybe you can learn a little from me too! Have a great day, God Bless You All Everyone Everywhere!

Welcome, we need to see some pics of this multi colored beast!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Skitter, thank you for the greeting, and yes and no on transmission repair, it is in the steering coming from the gear selector supposedly, not really sure yet - I have not recieved any word yet. Yes, it could use some paint just battling constant gremlins as of late. Hope to get the mechanical and electrical issues resolved soon, then I can pursue getting the interior done the paint...
Welcome to the club Lamp