Heaven forbid for both

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
This country is being taken over by the weak and easily offended. It's time to take it back.

This country definitely has its problems. Censorship is tight because there is no money in these websites anymore. unless you are huge like Vertical scope. Every sponsor, even website hosts are fragile. One thing someone says they don't like and boom, you lose hosting, you lose advertising and then you are operating at a loss and eventually website gets shut down.

Unfortunately it is just part of free use websites like this. Free speech has a price. Really is it that much different than what FB does?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
This country definitely has its problems. Censorship is tight because there is no money in these websites anymore. unless you are huge like Vertical scope. Every sponsor, even website hosts are fragile. One thing someone says they don't like and boom, you lose hosting, you lose advertising and then you are operating at a loss and eventually website gets shut down.

Unfortunately it is just part of free use websites like this. Free speech has a price. Really is it that much different than what FB does?
I gave up on facebook. They are one sided. Plus some of the people on their are trouble makers. They on,t try and get along with people. Money and lobbyist has ruint our country. Our vote don,t count. When you have lobbyst paying politicians bribes. Try that on a cop and you can get in trouble,but some of them play the game to--get greedy for money. Its why I don,t like money--it make people greedy and changes them.

OP
OP
ryeder

ryeder

Reaction score
I gave up on facebook. They are one sided. Plus some of the people on their are trouble makers. They on,t try and get along with people. Money and lobbyist has ruint our country. Our vote don,t count. When you have lobbyst paying politicians bribes. Try that on a cop and you can get in trouble,but some of them play the game to--get greedy for money. Its why I don,t like money--it make people greedy and changes them.
Like you, I gave up facebook. Let me rephrase that. I gave up the social part of it. I do use marketplace... I remember a great uncle told me that the 3 lowest forms of life are: politicians, bankers and lawyers...he was a wise old man...

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Filling both tanks today requires a second mortgage. I have not yet found a sympathetic banker,
reminds me of the time I had my old 64 Ford f-100 on the road. It had 3 tanks. One behind the seat and one on each side of the bed. I was talking to my neighbor and his nephew pulled in. We got to talking about who could go the farthest on a FILL UP. I told him. I,d bet him I could go farther then him. He bet me. I told him we would both fill up and head for St.Louise,Mo and the first one ran out of gas--lost. We were betting titles. He agreed --then his uncle had to but in and told him not to bet me. That my truck held 52 gallon of gas. The boy back out quick. HAHA

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Like you, I gave up facebook. Let me rephrase that. I gave up the social part of it. I do use marketplace... I remember a great uncle told me that the 3 lowest forms of life are: politicians, bankers and lawyers...he was a wise old man.I

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Like you, I gave up facebook. Let me rephrase that. I gave up the social part of it. I do use marketplace... I remember a great uncle told me that the 3 lowest forms of life are: politicians, bankers and lawyers...he was a wise old man...
I don't know, some of those people from marketplace would certainly give politicians, lawyers and bankers a run for their money. LOL

Only friends I have on FB have similar DNA. Otherwise I do my best to block everyone else. I do use market place a lot. A couple pages I follow, well whenever I try to step in and help someone I regret it. Tell myself never again, or at least until the next time.

off topic, but just this last weekend we sold some furniture on Marketplace. I told my wife I would rather cut it up and throw it away than deal with marketplace and I was serious. But she insisted and said she would handle it all. LOL whatever, Ok.
These are nice pieces, solid wood, high quality stuff. They just didn't match and no longer worked in the room we are redoing.
Everything priced was $100 or less.
OMG the weirdos. Will you deliver that for free, and haul it up to the 3rd apartment?
Or will you take $10. When people actually show up I have the pieces outside already. Some of them are looking in my house windows saying, "what else you got?" ***?

4 pieces of furniture. Over 100 messages in one day. Even after she marked the items sold or pending people still messaging saying, hey you still have it? Or I am on my way right now. Wife tells the lady again it is sold and gone. Lady responds, but I drove for an hour and sent her GPS location. LOL like we never said come over and in fact we told her to wait until that other person showed up.

I was talking to a couple on one piece and helping load while my wife was helping another couple. Next thing I know she is helping them load it in my pickup. She said it doesn't fit in their car so she said she would drop it off for them. Young couple, she really liked them, blah, blah, blah. So she takes off with it. she calls me from their driveway. Says, 'I may have screwed up" She is sitting at their house, they are not home. They decided to stop and get groceries on their way home. She sat and waited for an hour and half in their driveway.
Yep.
Unbelievable.
If you still have a big heart, people on marketplace will absolutely destroy it and ruin it for everyone else around you in your life.
Stay away if you can.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Well the politicians won,t come. They,ll be hiding under their desk. They took a oath to defend the country and ran over a little riot. They all should have been brought up on charges .

johnnyreb

Reaction score
It sure looks nice to see. I am not the only one on hear. Deer season must be over. Welcome back guys.

OP
OP
ryeder

ryeder

Reaction score
I don't know, some of those people from marketplace would certainly give politicians, lawyers and bankers a run for their money. LOL

Only friends I have on FB have similar DNA. Otherwise I do my best to block everyone else. I do use market place a lot. A couple pages I follow, well whenever I try to step in and help someone I regret it. Tell myself never again, or at least until the next time.

off topic, but just this last weekend we sold some furniture on Marketplace. I told my wife I would rather cut it up and throw it away than deal with marketplace and I was serious. But she insisted and said she would handle it all. LOL whatever, Ok.
These are nice pieces, solid wood, high quality stuff. They just didn't match and no longer worked in the room we are redoing.
OMG the weirdos. Will you deliver that for free, and haul it up to the 3rd apartment?
Or will you take $10. When people actually show up I have the pieces outside already. Some of them are looking in my house windows saying, "what else you got?" ***?

4 pieces of furniture. Over 100 messages in one day. Even after she marked the items sold or pending people still messaging saying, hey you still have it? Or I am on my way right now. Wife tells the lady again it is sold and gone. Lady responds, but I drove for an hour and sent her GPS location. LOL like we never said come over and in fact we told her to wait until that other person showed up.

I was talking to a couple on one piece and helping load while my wife was helping another couple. Next thing I know she is helping them load it in my pickup. She said it doesn't fit in their car so she said she would drop it off for them. Young couple, she really liked them, blah, blah, blah. So she takes off with it. she calls me from their driveway. Says, 'I may have screwed up" She is sitting at their house, they are not home. They decided to stop and get groceries on their way home. She sat and waited for an hour and half in their driveway.
Yep.
Unbelievable.
If you still have a big heart, people on marketplace will absolutely destroy it and ruin it for everyone else around you in your life.
Stay away if you

Yep.
Unbelievable.
Stay away if you can.
I'm finding that those types of people are becoming more abundant. It's the main reason I live somewhat remote.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke